Image Map

Sunday, August 28, 2016

August Favorites 2016

I am starting a new monthly series on my blog, which will be a quick list of some of my favorite things: blog posts I loved, new teaching resources I found, recipes, planner supplies..... whatever I have been enjoying the past month that I want to share with you! I hope you enjoy this new series- let me know in the comments!


The first favorite I have to mention is the new sign I made for our bathroom:


Yes, my daughters are having trouble remembering what to do in the bathroom these days.... My theory is that they are too busy having fun to remember, because it certainly wasn't an issue until a couple of months ago! Not only has this little sign helped them remember on their own, but I think it is pretty cute too! :)

My favorite at school has to be my new posters that I made:


Aren't they gorgeous? I'm so happy with the way they came out :) I'll be sharing a tour of my classroom on Tuesday, so stay tuned if you want to see how they all look on my walls (and you can get the full set of posters here in my store if you want some for your own room).

Last but not least, let's talk about some of my favorite music education blog posts from some of my favorite blogs! Check out the links below- they are all awesome resources as you start your school year and I am looking forward to implementing several of these ideas in September!


lesson planning



By the way, if you want to share a blog post you've written for me to potentially share with my readers, you can submit as many blog posts (old or new) as you like here

I hope you've enjoyed reading about my favorites this month- I had fun writing it! :) Enjoy those last days of summer!

No comments :

Post a Comment