Image Map

Friday, August 19, 2016

Fermata Friday: new format

After hosting the Fermata Fridays link-up each Friday on my blog for over a year, I've decided to change the format of how I run it. Starting this week, I will no longer host the link-up in a weekly blog post, but I will continue to feature a post each Friday on Facebook and Pinterest. I will also be sharing a monthly round-up of my favorite things, including the featured posts from Fermata Fridays, on my blog.


To be considered for a Fermata Fridays feature, you can submit your blog post any time through the submission form that I now have in my sidebar. Look for and click on the Fermata Fridays button in my sidebar to be taken to the form:


As before, I ask that you limit your submissions to blog posts that are primarily focused on ideas rather than the promotion of a paid product. Otherwise, I invite you to submit any blog post, old or new, that is related to music education! The beauty of this system is that you are welcome to submit as many posts as you like in one sitting and I will consider them for feature whenever I can. I will select one blog post to be featured each Friday on my Facebook page and will also be pinning the post to my Fermata Fridays board, and each month I will include all of the blog posts from that month in my monthly favorites blog post.

I hope bloggers and readers alike enjoy this new format. I think it will help more people to see all of the awesome blog posts out there while also making it easier to sift through my posts on my blog. I look forward to reading all of the amazing posts- thank you for submitting and reading! If you have any questions please leave it in the comments below or email me (link in my blog header).

No comments :

Post a Comment