Image Map

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Top Blog Posts 2016: planner posts

As 2016 comes to a close, I'm taking a look back and some of my favorite blog posts from this past year. Today I wanted to share my top 5 favorite planner posts (click here for my top lifestyle posts, and here for my top music teacher posts). It has been so much fun to look back on everything that has happened this year- I hope you enjoy this trip down memory lane with me as well, and maybe find some inspiration or new idea that you missed the first time around :) Click on each picture to read the original post.


1. Planner Tour 2016-17


I have to start with the big ones: this post has a complete video tour of the planner I've been using this school year! I've made a few updates since then- my planner is always evolving- but the "guts" are still the same and I absolutely love it! If you want to see how I have my pages set up for lesson and life planning, classroom and home organization, and even budget tracking, this is the post to read!

2. Planner Setup 2016-17


My "planner setup" post is always a fun one for me because to me, my planner is a craft- I put it together myself with lots of little DIY's and cheap hacks, and it's always fun to come up with new ways to make my planner both pretty and functional without buying more stuff ;) If you're looking for some simple and budget-friendly ways to get your planner set up for success, this is a great place to start.

3. Planner Supplies and Organization


After slowly expanding my planner decorating over the last few years, I finally got to the point where my planner supplies needed their own storage space this year. If you want to see my favorite supplies for decorating my planner (in a functional, budget-friendly way) and how I store them, check out this post! I absolutely love this system (and the supplies I have!).

4. Themed To-Do Lists


I use the ideas in this post all.the.time. in my planner- themed to do lists are a great way to organize larger projects and events.

5. Options for and Ways to Use Lesson Planners


If you've ever struggled to find a lesson planning system that works for you, or if you have trouble sticking with the system you start at the beginning of the school year, you'll want to check out this post. I go through all of the options you need to consider to find the right system for you (including digital and online planning options), and tips for making your system work even better to fit your needs. This post is chock-full of awesome tips to help everyone from novice to experienced teachers get their lesson planning more organized- you need to check this one out!

That's it for my top 5 planner posts from 2016. Did your favorites make the list? Did you find a new favorite post on this list that you hadn't read before? What do you want me to write about next? Leave a comment below- I love hearing from you (seriously)! Thanks for reading and happy new year!


Want more? Click here to sign up for the Organized Chaos newsletter!

No comments :

Post a Comment