Image Map

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

February Favorites 2017

It always amazes me how quickly Feburary flies by! I thought I'd do things a little differently this month and share my "favorites" from the past month using some of the pictures I shared on Instagram! What have you been enjoying lately? I'd love to hear about your latest favorites in the comments :)


1. My loving friends and family



I got so much love from my friends and family this Valentine's Day! My mom got me those beautiful tulips, my friend from college sent me that sweet card, and my daughters made me the most adorable cards ever! I felt so loved.

2. New breakfast obsession


Thin sweet potato slices cooked in coconut oil, fried egg, avocado, and cilantro. Oh my goodness you guys.

3. New planner supplies




Michael's is killing me lately with their new planner supplies! I caved and bought some stickers, new washi and paper pad, and those gorgeous sticky notes and I LOVE them all! Aren't they just so pretty??

4. New blog post finds

Of course no "favorites" post would be complete without sharing my latest blog post finds from this past month! Click on each picture to read the posts- they are well worth your time!





That's it for me this month! What were your favorite things from February? I hope you found some new ideas here on my list- share yours in the comments below!

Want more? Come join the family! Sign up here for the Organized Chaos Newsletter and get ideas and resources for school and home sent straight to your inbox. It's the best way to stay in touch and in the know :)

2 comments :

  1. You're really making me want to take a trip to Michaels. I recently jumped back on the paper planner bandwagon, and I've been tempted to buy some stickers and other accessories. Also, your breakfast sounds delicious, minus the sweet potatoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michaels seems to really be catering to the planner girl crowd lately- they have SO MUCH STUFF I have to exercise serious self control whenever I go! So excited to hear you're back into paper planning! :) But oh my goodness, minus the sweet potatoes? What is wrong with you?!? ;)

      Delete