Image Map

Friday, June 30, 2017

June Favorites 2017

Every month I like to take some time to reflect on some of the highlights from the past month. June has been pretty fabulous- we finished the school year strong, and I've thoroughly enjoyed the first few weeks of summer vacation. The weather has been pretty great too! Here are some of my favorites from this past month.


I'm taking these photos straight from Instagram- come follow me there to see my "favorites" on the regular! :)

1. Lap trays


I saw these at Michael's and Hobby Lobby and ended up getting them for home and school (and I had to scour all my local Michael's and Hobby Lobby's to get the colors I wanted)! There will definitely be posts coming on these, because I'm pretty excited.

2. Summer planner spreads


It's so fun to have the space and flexibility to use different stickers and supplies and try different layouts in the summer! I use the blank weekly calendar templates in the business planner section of my planner (see a flip-through of my regular weekly lesson planning spreads here) for the summer since I don't have lessons to write. If you want to see some tips for using simple and functional decorating techniques in your lesson planning pages, be sure to check out this video I made recently. And you may want to subscribe to my YouTube channel while you're there if you're interested in seeing more planner-related content. Just saying.

3. My wristwatch


I wrote this post recently on how wearing a wristwatch has helped me cut down on the time I spend on my phone, but I didn't share much about the watch itself! One of my daughters picked it out for me for my birthday, and I love it. It comes with 20 different rings to go around the watch face and 20 different bands, so you can change them out for whatever color you want. So fun!

4. Blog posts

I love finding new blog posts to share on Facebook each Friday- if you haven't already, check out the posts below. They are all awesome!






I hope you found some new inspiration here! What are the things you've been enjoying this month? I'd love to hear about them in the comments! If you want to keep up with me, be sure you're subscribed to my email newsletter- I've got lots of awesome stuff planned for this summer! Click here to sign up for the Organized Chaos newsletter!

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! I'm looking forward to hearing how those lap trays work out. I bought myself a new watch with Christmas money, and I'm so glad I did. It's SO much better than checking my phone or asking someone else :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! :)

      And yay watches! Let's make them cool again together ;)

      Delete