Image Map

Monday, September 25, 2017

Family Fall Bucket List

It's officially fall! It still feels like summer most days where I live, but I am definitely in the fall mood. I've been putting together a family bucket list every December and for summer vacation for the last few years, but because it's right in the midst of beginning of the school year business and winter concert prep and holiday craziness, I haven't ever made a bucket list for fall. So today I'm changing that with my first fall bucket list of small things I want to do with my daughters to celebrate fall!


If you've seen my winter or summer bucket lists, you know that these are not your typical #lifegoals kind of bucket lists- think low-key, easy, fun little ways to be more present in the everyday and savor each season. Here's what I've got on my list for this fall:


  • Visit a pumpkin patch
  • Carve a pumpkin
  • Visit an apple orchard
  • Drink apple cider
  • Make some homemade chai tea
  • Make some pumpkin cookies
  • Go to a fall festival (that perhaps includes a pumpkin patch and/or apple orchard... hehe)
  • Watch the sunset together (now that it's earlier)
  • Make a pile of leaves
  • Jump in that pile of leaves

What's on your family fall bucket list? Have you ever thought ahead about some small things you want to do together as a family to savor the season and enjoy those little moments together? I'd love to hear about your plans in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment